• CADeP - Training religious communities from all over Uganda in the art of sustainable organic agriculture.
• Nakasongola – In this dry, rural area growing crops was deemed impossible by many but Kulika’s work in Sustainable Organic Agriculture has shown many in the community it can be done. Learn More.
• Kaberamaido - Empowering and supporting women in the eastern region of Uganda that has suffered over 2 decades of insecurity through knowledge & skills in Sustainable Organic Agriculture & income generating agriculture.Learn More.
• Echuya - Improving the lives of those around the Echuya Forest, whilst ensuring the preservation of Uganda’s most important mountainous forest, in the “Switzerland” of Africa! Learn More.
• Kamuli - Working with 3512 of smallholder coffee farmers to ensure they get fair prices for the certifiably delicious coffee beans. Learn More.
• Kulika Centre - Kulika’s flagship training centre where farmers from all over the country come together to train, share ideas for developing the nation’s agricultural sector. Learn More.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.